Real Collectible Woolly Mammoth Hair
Real Woolly Mammoth Hair. The Woolly mammoths were members of Elephantidae family.
* Species: Mammuthus primigenius
* Notes: A genuine sample of woolly mammoth hair, preserved by the permafrost of Siberia. Hair, as well as flesh, can be preserved as the climatic conditions of Siberia have remained the same since the Ice Age. Comes displayed in an acrylic display case (4&7/8"L x 3"W x 1/4"H). You will receive a different specimen of the same amazing quality.
* Age: Pleistocene epoch, 39 thousand years ago
* Location: Yakutia (Sakha Republic), Siberia, Russia
* Species: Mammuthus primigenius.
* Pleistocene, 10,000 + years ago
The appearance and behavior of this species are among the best studied of any prehistoric animal because of the discovery of frozen carcasses in Siberia and Alaska, as well as skeletons, teeth, stomach contents, dung, and depiction from life in prehistoric cave paintings. Mammoth remains had long been known in Asia before they became known to Europeans in the 17th century. The origin of these remains was long a matter of debate, and often explained as being remains of legendary creatures. The mammoth was identified as an extinct species of elephant by Georges Cuvier in 1796.
When will it be shipped?
This product is in stock and will ship the same business day.
How long will it take to be delivered?
Click here to get estimated delivery date.
I have a question about this product. Can I talk to a real person?
Our experts are standing by to answer your questions 9 am to 5pm Pacific Time. You can email us or call us toll-free at 1-800-970-1128.
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
We guarantee all our high quality products. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item for an exchange or refund within 30 days of purchase. Customer Support: 1-800-970-1128.
Return address: Dinosaur Corporation
631 N. Stephanie St.
Henderson, NV 89014