Real Woolly Mammoth Hair.
Real Woolly Mammoth Hair. The Woolly mammoths were members of Elephantidae family.
* Species: Mammuthus primigenius
* Notes: A genuine sample of woolly mammoth hair, preserved by the permafrost of Siberia. Hair, as well as flesh, can be preserved as the climatic conditions of Siberia have remained the same since the Ice Age. Comes displayed in an acrylic display case (4&7/8"L x 3"W x 1/4"H). You will receive a different specimen of the same amazing quality.
* Age: Pleistocene epoch, 39 thousand years ago
* Location: Yakutia (Sakha Republic), Siberia, Russia
* Species: Mammuthus primigenius.
* Pleistocene, 10,000 + years ago
When will it be shipped?
This product is in stock and will ship the same business day.
How long will it take to be delivered?
Click here to get estimated delivery date.
I have a question about this product. Can I talk to a real person?
Our experts are standing by to answer your questions 9 am to 5pm Pacific Time. You can email us or call us at 360-835-2228.
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
We guarantee all our high quality products. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item for an exchange or refund within 30 days of purchase. Customer Support: 360-835-2228.
Return address: Dinosaur Corporation
631 N. Stephanie St.
Henderson, NV 89014