WOOLLY MAMMOTH, ICE AGE MAMMALS
Printed on premium glossy super-B photo paper.
Original oil painting by Josef Moravec.
Note: Watermarks and Copyright markings do not appear on the final art.
WOOLLY MAMMOTH - Mammuthus primigenius This well known Woolly Mammoth was a cold climate dweller equipped with a thick layer of fat for insulation, and an exterior of long black hair. The Woolly Mammoth was smaller than most mammoths, and had a hump of fat behind its domed head. It fed on low tundra vegetation in which it scraped away snow and ice from with its ivory tusks. Several well preserved remains have been found in Siberia and Alaska and cave paintings in Spain and France show depictions of the Woolly Mammoth as seen by early humans. The mammuthus primigenius went extinct only about 10,000 years ago. TIME - Late Pleistocene RANGE - Europe / North America / Asia DIET - Tundra vegetation SIZE - 9ft. (2.7m) high
10 Reasons You will Love Dinosaur Corporation
- We've served OVER 50,000 satisfied customers!
- We have over 2,500 educational dinosaur items.
- We use 128-bit SSL security for secure transactions.
- Our site is tested and certified daily to be safe and secure.
- We offer Toll-free customer support 1-800-970-1128
- Orders are shipped within 24 hours from our warehouse.
- Choose from UPS Ground, 2-3 Days USPS and Next Day Air delivery.
- Free dinosaur card with gift messaging
- We ship orders to anywhere in the world including military APO's & FPO's!
- We are a professional, family-run business, committed to providing our customers with top-notch products, service, and shopping experience.