Saber Tooth Cat Skull with Stand
Saber Tooth Cat Skull. Smilodon fatalis. Mammal fossil replica. La Brea Tar Pits. Large feline carnivore of Pleistocene N America. LA County MNH licensed copy.
* Size 14 inch x 8.5 inch x 12 inch (36cm x 22cm x 30cm).
* Museum quality Saber Tooth Cat skull is cast in durable Polyurethane resins.
* Acrylic stand is included
* Made in USA
Saber Tooth Cat also misleadingly known as a saber-toothed tiger is any of various groups of predatory mammals related to modern cats (or resembling cats) that were characterized by long, curved saber-shaped canine teeth. These animals belong to taxa of Machairodontinae (Felidae), Barbourofelidae and Nimravidae (both Feliformia), as well as two families related to marsupials that were found worldwide from the Eocene epoch to the end of the Pleistocene epoch (42 mya – 11,000 years ago), existing for about 42 million years.
When will it be shipped?
This product is in stock and will ship the same business day.
How long will it take to be delivered?
Click here to get estimated delivery date.
I have a question about this product. Can I talk to a real person?
Our experts are standing by to answer your questions 9 am to 5pm Pacific Time. You can email us or call us toll-free at 1-800-970-1128.
Because Fun and Learning Can Go Together: 11 Reasons To Shop With Dinosaur Corporation ©We’ve been in the business of dinosaurs for more than 20 years. In a world of velociraptors selling dubious products some call “kid toys,” we offer something different for children of all ages: high quality products that educate as well as entertain. From our valued customers, here are some other reasons we’re your headquarters for all things prehistoric:
1. Dinosaur Corporation is dedicated to providing high end products, professional service and an exceptional shopping experience for all our customers, every single time.
2. To date, we’re the official dinosaur den for more than 54,000 happy customers with our varied selection of products for kids of all ages.
3. We offer only fabulous merchandise with a selection of over 3,000 educational dinosaur products. From cute dinosaur shoes for toddlers to educational skeleton kits for middle schoolers, we have it all.
4. If you are buying gift items you will receive a FREE dinosaur card with gift messaging with your package. Sign it from your child’s favorite T-Rex!
5. We offer a FREE dinosaur gift with every purchase of $65, $135, or $195.
6. When your order is received it will be shipped from our warehouse within 24 hours.
7. We offer a selection of shipping options that include 4-6 Days UPS Ground, 2-3 Days USPS in addition to Next Day Air Delivery.
8. We appreciate the U.S. Military! You can have your purchase shipped to any part of the world, including Military APOs and FPOs.
9. Since we use 256-bit SSL security, you can securely complete transactions on our website. Even Triceratops don’t like getting hacked!
10. You are also guaranteed a secure and safe transaction as our site is tested and certified on a day to day basis.
11. You can expect prompt feedback when you use the toll free customer support number 1-800-970-1128. Get in touch. We’d love to hear from you!
You can make payment via American Express, Visa, PayPal and MasterCard. In addition, we accept mail, fax and phone. Educational institutions’ Purchase Orders are welcome. Our Fax: 360-835-7188.