Tyrannosaurus rex Skull with Stand
T-rex skull fossil replica with an oak display base and identifying brass plaque. T-rex skull is beautifully crafted and articulated sculpted by master sculptor Steve Pinney.
* Size: 13" long, 8" wide and 11" high (33cm x 20.5cm x 28cm) and comes with an oak display base and identifying brass plaque.
* Created by paleo-artist Larry Williams.
* Made in USA
* Description: Tyrannosaurus rex was one of the largest of predatory dinosaurs. Some individuals measured as much as 42 ft (12.8 meters long) and were up to 13 feet (4 m) tall at the hip, with a skull more than 5 feet (1.5) long.
* Time: 67-66 million years ago, Late Cretaceous
* Lived: North America, Canada.
* On display: American Museum of Natural History, New York, USA, Carnegie Museum of Natural History, Pittsburgh, Field Museum Chicago, University of California Museum of Paleontology Berkeley, Los Angeles County Museum of Natural History, Museum of the Rockies Bozeman, Denver Museum of Natural History, Tyrrell Museum of Alberta Canada, Senckenberg Museum Frankfurt, Germany.
Shop more Fossil Skulls Replicas in Dinosaur Skulls Store
When will it be shipped?
This product is in stock and will ship the same business day.
How long will it take to be delivered?
Click here to get estimated delivery date.
I have a question about this product. Can I talk to a real person?
Our experts are standing by to answer your questions 9 am to 5pm Pacific Time. You can email us or call us toll-free at 1-800-970-1128.