Polar Bear Ursus maritimus Articulated Front Foot
Polar Bear Ursus maritimus Front Foot. Replica.
* Measures: 13 inch (33 cm).
* Museum quality
* Cast in durable polyurethane resins.
* Made in USA
he polar bear is a hypercarnivorous bear whose native range lies largely within the Arctic Circle, encompassing the Arctic Ocean, its surrounding seas and surrounding land masses. It is the largest extant bear species, as well as the largest extant predatory carnivore.
* Scientific name: Ursus maritimus
* Speed: 25 mph (Maximum, Adult, Sprint)
* Mass: Male: 990 lbs (Adult, Beaufort Sea population)
* Female: 330 – 550 lbs (Adult)
* Height: Female: 5.9 – 7.9 ft. (Adult, On hind legs), Male: 4.4 ft. (Adult, At Shoulder)
Length: Male: 7.9 – 9.8 ft. (Adult), Female: 5.9 – 7.9 ft. (Adult)
When will it be shipped?
This product is in stock and will ship the same business day.
How long will it take to be delivered?
Click here to get estimated delivery date.
I have a question about this product. Can I talk to a real person?
Our experts are standing by to answer your questions 9 am to 5pm Pacific Time. You can email us or call us at 360-835-2228.
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
We guarantee all our high quality products. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item for an exchange or refund within 30 days of purchase. Customer Support: 360-835-2228.
Return address: Dinosaur Corporation
631 N. Stephanie St.
Henderson, NV 89014